How to Choose and develop a Final year BCA | BSc Projects and Mini Projects
www.buyprojectcode.in provides the best BCA and BSc projects in current technologies. While developing the BCA and BSc projects, we will understand the student’s needs and ideas. Also, we will give suggestions and advice to the students to select their final year projects in the best manner. Mostly UG students will get stuck with their own concepts, in www.buyprojectcode.in will meet up with your own technical concepts to bring your ideas.
How to choose and Develop a Final year BCA | Bsc Projects and Mini projects – Let’s make it simple
- Search for any real-time application with drawbacks or try to computerize a manual method (E.g. Computerizing a manual process company)
- Collect information from the manual process. Get all manual worksheets
- Draw a flowchart or any diagram which should represent your current working model.
- We recommend web application for UG projects, this helps you better to show your ideas and creativity.
- Design Basic forms, even in paperwork it’s a good job.
- Try to develop real-time forms in ASP.NET or in PHP. Sometimes VB.NET too ok. But VB.NET is a window based application.
- Choose your DB (Database) wisely, for ASP.NET go for Access or SQL Server. For PHP go for MySql.
- Develop Connectivity through SQL Connection. Avoid ODBC. ODBC contains manual connectivity coding only. All projects from www.buyprojectcode.in contain SQL Connections for connectivity code, which connects with the database automatically from any location in your PC.
- Prepare relevant documentation and diagrams.
For all Final year BCA | BSc Projects and mini Projects, we will provide the below mentioned documents
- Hardware & Software Configuration
- Input Design & Output Design
- Existing System & Proposed System
- Data Flow Diagram(DFD) & Entity-Relationship(ER)
- UML Diagram
- Table Design
- Testing & Implementation
- Future Enhancement
- Source Code